Tuesday 3 March 2009

Super dooper music looper!

I was amazed with just how easy this program was to use and i am now very keen myself to impliment it in school. I have always been a huge fan of music but have never been musically gifted or taken enough time and effort to become so. But with this program it gives the pupil/child the chance to create their own peices of music for whatever purpose and not have to even pick up an instrument. I am very impressed with the program and can't wait to get it myself! I would like to know if anyone has seen it in school and how it was used? good/bad or whatever?

1 comment:

  1. Personally i loved this program, the quality of the tunes are amazing! not being funny but i reckon i could be on radio one in about 6 days. Just working on this amazing sweedish dub track with a hint of africano samba! Hollor! XX

    ReplyDelete