Tuesday 3 March 2009

Podium Podcasting?

AFter investigating this program myself and like most not really reading instructions i found this to be quite a tempremental tool. However upon further use in the session and with a few hints and tips from my lecturer i have been able to navigate my way around the program much easier now and can see the full potential that resides within it. Following watching the video's of schools using it so rigerously to create radio shows, i don't feel i would take it to that extreme but i definatley plan on looking at using through my next TP. Has anyone come across anyother podcasting software for me to try?

1 comment:

  1. I would tend to agree with your comments here Shawn, the software at first does seem tempremental and does require some input before effective usage can occur but as you so rightly stipulate with this aformentioned input it can be a very effective tool indeed with its uses extending from minor projects to full blown regular radio style podcasts. In response to your query, try this link to adventure further into the world of podcasting http://www.podcasting-tools.com/podcasting-software.htm. Happy podding!!

    ReplyDelete