Friday 6 February 2009

Music program continued

Following downloading the Fruity loop studio, i found itnot to be what i was looking for. It was not user friendly or quite what i wanted, it would be perfect for a proffessional musician who was looking to record backing to a track. Upon further investigation and disscussion with my housemates, we found http://www.jamstudio.com/, which was perfect. It was just the program i was looking for, very userfriendly, quite simple and offers good quality sound. I would love it if you could try this site out for yourself and tell me what you think of it? could you use it in school? what do you think the benefits are? thanks

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I found this program really good too, as a keen musician I was very impressed by the range of music styles it caters for in its sample banks which should inspire children to produce some quality compositions, it is indeed very user friendly and importantly child friendly. I believe that the full version would be needed to make sure it is effective as the sample version is limited and prone to crashing which is very frustrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete